Above is picture taken in Lagos Nigeria at the Omu Resort. It was taken about a year ago but I noticed that I just didn’t get to share it with my followers. The young boy was not aware I was taking it, if he was it wouldn’t have turned out as I would have liked. I think. To get the shot I had to take the following into account:
- Take many shots, just in case.
- Shoot in wide angle so I can crop later if I need to.
- Crop were necessary so that he is the subject of the shot.
- Take into account my composition.
- Wait, wait and wait.
- Enhance my colors until I am satisfied.
Remember these points the next time you shoot! It helps.
Please remember to drop a comment and like our instagram and or our facebook page. Also remember to share with your friends